Florida Criminal Appeals Process
The procedure, avenues, and vehicles for seeking appellate relief in Florida is convoluted and requires representation in order to effectively navigate. Outlined below is a short list of the different options an individual is able to pursue in order to challenge the validity of his or her conviction and sentence. Please click on the links below to learn more concerning the individual areas. Foundation Legal is ready to assist you in obtaining the relief you or your loved one deserves.
- Direct Appeal
- Motion to Correct, Reduce, or Modify Sentence pursuant to FRCP 3.800
- Motion for Post-Conviction Relief pursuant to FRCP 3.850
- Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254
- Florida and Federal Clemency Relief (Pardon, Commutation of Sentence, Restoration of Rights)
- Florida Sealing and Expungement
For further information related to any of the avenues listed above or how Foundation Legal can assist you, please contact us.